Important Reminders for 2019 MOSTP
Please be advised of the following on the first day of MOSTP at Philippine Institute of Quezon City:
1. Registration will start at 7:30 am.
2. Bring In-house ID and proof of registration for MOSTP.
3. Assembly Area at PIQC quadrangle.
4. School Canteen will be serving meals and snacks.
5. Please wear your 2018-2019 12-Sat t-shirt (Old Rose).
Furthermore, the following are the schedules of t-shirts use for the MOSTP training:
1. Monday - 2019 In-house t-shirt (Pink)
2. Tuesday - 2018-2019 12-Sat t-shirt (Old Rose)
3. Wednesday - 2018 in-house tshirt (Green)
4. Thursday - 2017-2018 12-Sat t-shirt (BLUE)
5. Friday - Apple Green (2017 in-house t-shirt)
6. Saturday - Pink (2016-2017 12-sat tshirt)
Note: You can use a similar color of t-shirt if you don’t have the MTG t-shirt.
The following are the schedules of training of students per level from Mondays to Saturdays.
Grades 3 & 4 - 7:45am to 3:45pm
Grades 5 & 6 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
High School - 8:15am to 4:15pm
HS Special Group - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Parents and guardians are advised to just drop-off their children at the entrance or at any designated area of the training venue and then leave the trainees to do the registration themselves since there is limited slot of parking space for the School.
Philippine Institute of Quezon City is at 62 Kitanlad St., corner Banawe St. parallel to E. Rodriguez Ave., Quezon City.
Trainees are also requested NOT to call PIQC and inquire about the MOSTP since it is not in anyway involved in the training.
For your guidance.